- 11 Weet-Bix or similar
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 80 grams desiccated coconut
- 45 grams Milo powder
- ½ cup extra coconut used to roll the balls in
- ¼ cup extra milo used to roll the balls in
- Place the Weet-Bix into your food processor bowl and mix (thermomix:10 seconds, speed 5 to crush.)
- Add the condensed milk, coconut and Milo powder and mix (thermomix: for 15 seconds, speed 5.)
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds (thermomix: speed 4 or until combined)
- Use a teaspoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and/or milo and place on a plate. Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Place the Weet-Bix Milo Bliss Balls into the fridge for one hour to chill.
* These Weet-Bix and Milo Balls can be frozen. You can also store them in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 7 days.
* If you prefer a stronger flavour, then add more milo mixture.
* If your child does not like the flavour of Weet-Bix, you can use Marie biscuits instead.