Don’t forget to save this recipe into a Bec & Bello recipe folder!
I made a big batch of half with and half without ham
- Puff Pastry Sheets
- Tomtao Paste (1-2 tubs pending how many you would like to make)
- Shredded Cheese
- Ham (or fillings of your choice)
- Spread tomato paste across the puff pastry (leave a 1cm gap around the edge)
- Cover with Shredded Cheese and any other fillings you like
- Roll up like a swiss roll
- Cut into 2cm scrolls
- Bake for 15 mins at 200 Degrees or until golden brown
- Cool slightly before eating
- Can be frozen in an airtight or snap lock bag (if any are left lol)
You will find our newly created 'Bento Recipes' highlights on our page where we will be sharing recipes created by us or YOU that are perfect lunch box additions!
Got a perfect lunchbox recipe? Be sure to tag us so we can feature it!